Sunday, October 28, 2007

Bourne Dust

Finally, I have completed almost all the episodes of mifa8 Fashion Forward. At the moment, we are waiting for the KL International Fashion Week 2007 which will begin in 2 weeks time & where mifa8 will present their collections. So, I'm busy doing editing at the moment after a two week shoot. I'm way behind on a lot of things.

I owe John Badalu an English subtitles for CHOICE which I'm trying to do at the moment also, movies that I'm missing that I have to catch up on and tomorrow is another hectic day for me as I have to run QUITE a FEW errands but I'm loving it!!

I had the chance to watch STARDUST last week, thanks to Sia & Sok Kee for the free tickets. I've read about the movie but I didn't know that it would be that good. I enjoyed the humours in the film. Never had I laughed so hard over De Niro's performance over in front of the mirror... if you have seen TAXI DRIVER then you would get the joke. Michelle Pfeiffer was deliciously EVIL. The visual efx could have been better but soon you will forget about that and you are sucked into the characters and the story which I thought was an interesting take on fairy tales.

Recently, I caught Bourne. What a catch! A film that tightens your eyes to the gripping plot and the nearly non-stop action & thrilling sequences and only loosens them after the credit rolls. Matt Damon seems to be getting better and better but what I enjoyed most was seeing two veteran actors playing out, Joan Allen & David Strathairn.

Now, back to my work...

1 Comments:

At 9:42 PM , Blogger Greg Wee said...

Hey Patrick. Greg here. Glad to see that you're doing well. Wish that I'd be FREE like you oneday!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home