Thursday, June 15, 2006

INSPIRATION

It has been a while since I wrote the last time. Time flies as I have been preoccupied with a few things, at work and my clouded mind. Thinking too much, sometimes that's what people say to me. Without that, I consider myself dead. Without that, I won't be inspired to do much of anything.
Finally the recent job that I've gotten is complete. Thanks to my wife who saw the project through it all. During the job, my mind has been on the full throttle, thinking of my next project. It was fairly foggy in the beginning but as each day passed, it is becoming clearer and clearer. One thing about idea, once it hits you, you better write it down or else it will just fly past and through your head.
Inspired I am, again. At the moment, I'm bringing in a project that I wanted to do earlier as a documentary and making it into a narrative piece. I'm tackling a culture that is practically dead now and set the story two years after May 13, 1969. Identity is the issue that I'm touching upon now. It will be my on going exploration and investigation into my favourite subject; alienation of the physical and psychological self. Toiling I am away on the treatment of the story now. I hope that this will be an interesting journey for me. One never really knows until one completes the full circle journey. It appears to be very exciting!
I hope...

2 Comments:

At 12:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a way with words, hope to see more...

 
At 10:47 PM , Blogger Catherine said...

is tat the ghost story you going to shoot?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home