Friday, June 23, 2006

INSPIRATION... A CONTINUATION

Navigating through your brain and neurons in searching for that inspiration is utterly ridiculous. Can inspiration be forced? How I wish for me that inspiration can be compelled out of me, but sadly I don't have that special capability to conjure my inspiration out at will. It has to come by its own freewill. And there lies the problem.

To let inspiration come, all the cosmic forces have to come into a point to trigger that inspiration. Walking in a mall, reading a particular article in a newspaper, working out in the gym, driving home or riding home after work are all of the instances where the trigger happened to me. What do you do with it? Go with it until it runs into a dead end. Not all inspirations are practical. What I mean by that is there are inspirations that cannot be performed during that particular time and place. For example, I have come upon an inspiration to make a sci fi film based on whatever that is available here but without certain infrastructures in place, that inspired idea will be shelved into the KIV folder in my head. Or, you might ask the question about the update to TRUE, and the answer is that project is in a cryogenic state at the moment as I need funding to complete the rest of the production, which I need to travel to several places up north to shoot. With my current schedules and my talents' schedules clashing, I have frozen the project for the time being.

Like the idea that I'm having now, I am passionate about the subject matter and I'm going all out to make sure that I will be able to make the story into reality, a film. How?

Ah! The million dollar question. Currently I'm pursuing various avenues to get this project to take off. First of all, myself. Myself? Yep... I have got to convince myself that this project is really interesting and suitable for me at this current state of mind. Have I done that? Yep. Next, speak to people that are able to assist you in fulfilling the vision. Now.. I have done that on a preliminary level. Hopefully I can psych them up into the vision that I'm heading. Now the most important question, where is the money coming from? I'm hoping for all the cosmic forces to come together to make this project to work. Fate is the name. Pursue is the game. Patience is a virtue to let all the elements flow into its respected places.
Hope...

1 Comments:

At 8:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

inspiration comes when you care least and want most...maybe time is the answer to your question. why such disappointment in your words?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home